Oversees engineering, planning and development of transportation projects including:
- Capital Improvement Plan implementation for roadway capacity, traffic signal, bridge, sidewalk, bike lane and landscaping projects.
- Long-range County transportation planning including policy development, traffic study and analysis.
- Management of funding programs for capital improvements and roadway maintenance.
- Coordination with the County General Plan and other regional transportation plans.
- Development services including planning application review and improvement plan review.
- Planning, implementation and support for alternative travel mode programs (ADA, pedestrian, bicycles and transit).
- Compliance with ordinances for tree preservation, water conservation and zoning codes.
Dan Shoeman, Division Chief email@example.com
Steve White: Senior Civil Engineer-Design I firstname.lastname@example.org
John Jaeger: Senior Civil Engineer-Design III email@example.com
Stan Sorensen: Senior Civil Engineer-Design IV firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation Planning & Development Services
Dean Blank, Transportation Planning email@example.com
Matt Darrow: Regional Planning and Studies firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyle Hines: Development Services email@example.com
Planning & Programs
Ron Vicari, Transportation Programs and Alternative Modes firstname.lastname@example.org
William Irving: Pedestrian Programs email@example.com
Dan Klinker: Bicycle and Transit Programs firstname.lastname@example.org
Refugio Razo, Funding Programs and Project Management Office email@example.com
Landscape Design & Tree Section
Jim Schubert, Landscape Section firstname.lastname@example.org